SHN-PDC is in use of converting the pulse input signal into electrically different output signal transmitting in a state of isolation.
- Isolation of field pulse signals in order to reduce noises.
- Input frequency into divided output frequency.
- Uniform output waveform.
- Positive displacement flowmeters or turbine flowmeters.
- Converting dry contact pulse signals from a rotating machine into an engineering unit.
- Magnetic tachometers.
- Proximity switches.
- Oval flowmeters.
- Contains overvoltage protection circuit.
- Selecting power voltage AC 110V/220V converting S/W is located in the interior of the set, When you converting the voltage, convert the S/W in socket PCB.